Divider

Divider

Saturday 4 January 2020

New Year overload

Small myths - Werewolves by Julia Beutling

Happy 2020!
This New Year I've been having a great howling time.
So this post will be chock full of reviews and mostly what I've watched over the holiday.
"Haunting Sarah" is a 2005 horror made for television. It was directed by Ralph Hemecker and stars Kim Raver. A woman's daughter Sarah sees the ghost of her dead cousin, This gets a 4/10.
"A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court" is a 1949 musical fantasy. It was directed by Tay Garnett and stars Bing Crosby and Rhonda Fleming. A mechanic finds himself transported back into the Dark Ages when King Arthur Pendragon ruled. I rate this a 1/10.
I spent the Yule break gorging on chocolates and meat.
Besides the occasional cartoon and TV shows I watched, I totally enjoyed watching fantasy "The Witcher" 2019 series by Netflix. This series is based on The Witcher books by author Andrzej Sapkowski. If you're a fan of "Game of Thrones" then you'll love this. I rate this a 10/10. To be honest so brutally, I like "The Witcher" more than "Game of Thrones" but that's just my opinion. Others will differ.
Howls! ^^

  

No comments:

Post a Comment